- To bring all the orphan children and the oldage parents under one roof and make them happy by providing free good nutritious food, education, medical care, accomodation, etc
- We are having our 'Kappagam' (Home) in the name of "Vallalar Kappagam"
- In the initial stages of starting this home, we sold our land to raise funds to survive and got loans from some our known sources and funding from good hearted persons like you.
- But at present, we got many good hearted donors, to meet our day to day expenditures.
- If you would like to join us for a good cause and willing to help the kids and oldaged parents, We request you to kindly support us by cheque / cash / online transfer
- During the occasion of your Marriage anniversary, Birthday celebration, Religious festivals, you can donate anything you like.
You can help a kid / oldage parent by sponsoring any of the below, that will help us to meet the monthly expenditure
- Education / education accessories for a kid / Month - Rs. 500
- Monthly expenditure for a kid - Rs. 1,500
- Education, Food and other expenditures for a kid / Month - Rs. 2,000
- Monthly expenditure for a oldage person - Rs. 1,500
- Entire home expenditure for a month - Rs. 75,000
Enjoy your moments by sharing Food with the Kids and Oldage Parents
- Breakfast Rs. 3,500
- Special Breakfast Rs. 4,000
- Lunch Rs. 4,500
- Special Lunch Rs. 5,500
- Dinner Rs. 3,500
- Special Dinner Rs. 4,000
- Entire day Food for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Rs. 11,500
- Entire day Special Food for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Rs. 13,500
Other ways to help the Kids and Oldage Parents
- Sponsor Dress during Festivals like Diwali, Chirstmas, Pongal, Bakrid, Ramzan, etc
- Sponsor yearly/monthly fees for the kids' school education. All of our kids are studying in good schools nearby
- Sponsoring any other materials which make the kids happy like, gaming accessories, coloring books, writing materials etc
You can help us in the following ways
Creating environment in which every child lives a happy and healthy and content life.
We work to protect the rights of the children in the key areas of education, health and survival.
Education is both the mean and end to a better life. We work toward imparting quality education.
We work to prevent the children from being exploited and trafficked into commercial sex and child labour